Part of the amphetamine family of stimulant drugs
How the drug works varies from person to person
- How you might feel
- Exhilarated, aroused, alert, paranoid, confused, aggressive and disinhibition.
- Read more about how it feels
- Effects on your body
- Increased heart rate and increased blood pressure.
- Read more about effects on your body
- How long it takes to work
- Smoking or injecting it produces an intense high immediately.
- Read more about how long it takes to work
- How long the effects last
- Effects can last 4-12 hours.
- Read more about how long the effects last
- Common risks
- Easy to want more and take larger doses over many hours or even days. Can increase risk taking, for example high risk sexual behaviour. Can lead to severe psychosis and increases the chance of heart attack or stroke.
- Read more about the risks
- Mixing drugs
- Mixing drugs is always risky but some mixtures are more dangerous than others.
- Read more about mixing with other drugs
Was this information useful?