This website is run by Public Health England (PHE). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Find out how to contact us contact page
Public Health England is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 20th December 2019 and retested on 24th Januray 2020. The test was carried out by a dedicated accessibility auditing company, https://digitalaccessibilitycentre.org/
They selected a number of pages to cover the full range of possible user journeys.
- our main website platform, available at https://www.talktofrank.com/
- Featured news: - heading out this weekend with Molly and Mandy: https://www.talktofrank.com/news/mdma
- Search for any drug.
- Drugs A – Z: https://www.talktofrank.com/drugs-a-z
- Aerosols: https://www.talktofrank.com/drug/glues-gases-aerosols?a=Aerosols
- News: https://www.talktofrank.com/news
- Buying medicines online: https://www.talktofrank.com/news/buying-medicines-online
- What to do in an emergency: https://www.talktofrank.com/get-help/what-to-do-in-an-emergency
- 10 ways to deal with peer pressure: https://www.talktofrank.com/get-help/dealing-with-peer-pressure
- Worried about a child: https://www.talktofrank.com/get-help/worried-about-a-child
- Find a support centre: https://www.talktofrank.com/get-help/find-support-near-you
- Search results page (excludes 3rd party sites)
- Contact: https://www.talktofrank.com/contact-frank allow TEXT to open in messages (mobile only)
- Contact us via email: https://www.talktofrank.com/contact
This statement was prepared on 18th December 2019 and it was last updated on 27th January 2020.