‘Shrooms or ‘magic mushrooms’ grow in the wild. They can be swallowed or made into tea.
How the drug works varies from person to person
- How you might feel
- Giggly, excited, confused and/or paranoid, anxious, overwhelmed.
- Read more about how it feels
- Effects on your body
- Nausea/vomiting, distortion of sound and vision - hallucinations and ‘tripping’.
- Read more about effects on your body
- How long it takes to work
- Can take more than 30 mins to work so wait before you take another dose.
- Read more about how long it takes to work
- How long the effects last
- The effects can last up to 5 hours.
- Read more about how long the effects last
- Common risks
- Eating a poisonous mushroom by mistake is a big risk if you don’t know what you’re eating. If you feel unhappy or are with people you don’t trust, then you’re more likely to have a bad time.
- Read more about the risks
- Mixing drugs
- Mixing drugs is always risky but some mixtures are more dangerous than others.
- Read more about mixing with other drugs
Was this information useful?